At the outset, CSR activities at SHREE INFO SYSTEM SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is already in existence for the benefit of the employees and their immediate family members in the areas of extending a loan to employees, participation at festivals and best worker award, etc. It is recognized that integrating so…. (l, environmental and ethical responsibilities into the governance of businesses ensures long-term success, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Further, CSR makes business sense as companies with effective CSR, have image of socially responsible companies, achieve sustainable growth in their operations in the long run and their products and services are preferred by the customers.
The main objective of CSR policy is to make CSR a key business process for sustainable development of the society SHREE INFO SYSTEM SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED will act as a good corporate citizen and aims at supplementing the role of Government in enhancing the welfare measures of the society within the framework of its policy.
The following is the list of CSR projects or programs which SHREE INFO SYSTEM SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED plans to undertake pursuant to Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013:
Eradicating hunger, poverty, and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to the Swachh Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set-up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga.
- protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional art and handicrafts;
- measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents;
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognised sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports.
- contribution to the prime minister’s national relief fund or any other fund set up by the central govt. for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the schedule caste, tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women;
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the central govt.
- rural development projects
- Slum area development.
- Disaster management, including relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction activities. Any other activities eligible under schedule VII of companies act 2018, as amended from time to time.
- Any other measures with the approval of Board of Directors on the recommendation of CSR Committee subject to the provisions of Section 135 of Companies Act, 2013 and rules made there-under.
Constitution of Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
The Board of Directors of the Company shall constitute a Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of the Board (“CSR Committee”) consisting of two directors.
Formulate and recommend to the Board, a CSR policy and activities to be undertaken by the company as per Schedule VII; Recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred on the activities; and Monitor the Policy of the company from time to time. The Board of the company shall after taking into account the recommendations made by the CSR Committee, approve the policy for the company and disclose contents of such Policy in its report and also place it on the company’s website and ensure that the activities as are included in the CSR Policy of the company are undertaken by the company.